Monday, November 30, 2009

Dear friends,

I WON!
The first month entries (5 Oct - 5 Nov) have been judged and I'm one of the 5 winners under the public category for Blog for FT competition. I want to THANK YOU all for your votes and making it happen. Your visits, your comments help me to make my blog as best I can for all my readers.

Blog for FT is not only about the competition but it is about the unique opportunity we're given to share with bloggers everywhere our beautiful country, Malaysia.

Do log on and find out more of the results:


Thank you so much, once again and please continue to vote. YOUR VOTE COUNTS!

Have a good day :)
keatsthesunshinegirl

8 comments:

  1. :D We never doubted that you would be shortlisted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations Keats!!! You have doing great entries, and I am happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    Anncoo, thank you for your votes! keep voting!

    ~Covert_Operations'78~, Hey buddy, you're very kind. I 'm putting my best foot forward and keeping my fingers crossed. Congrates to YOU too!Thanks for all your great comments and votes:))

    Lucy, dear friend, thanks for staying by my side. Keep well and stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations !!! You are deserved for the winning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi
    CheaHS@n, Thanks very much for voting! I remember the little red engine that said ' I can, I can, I can! We all can if we try hard and put our best foot forward. Our friends will also help us get there:)))

    Lay Hoon aka mescrap, I'm so thankkful I'm among the 5 winners. Have to keep focused for the 2nd and 3rd rounds. Do keep voting :)

    Have good day, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, that's wonderful news! Congrats to you, my dear :).

    ReplyDelete

Great to have you popping in!